Friday 29 March 2013

Hot sauce

My hand hurts , I wrote a lot today but it was worth it .I feel like I am on a whole new level in Japanese :)
I am really excited !
Today I learned the first a,i,e,o,u katakana , I finally found time to do it ..
I had a week off school but school continues on Sunday so tomorrow is the last day off ..
I really do hate school, even though I am an A+ student .. and I like studying ( weird HUH?) but i hate the part where I wake up in the morning - I love sleeping - .... wish school wasn't at 7 am !
I always have to wake up at 6 am !
There is something that my classmates and teachers don't know which is that I never study , I even do my homework in the car while going to school or at the class .. LOL ! since I am an A+ student , I am sure that they think I will be studying as soon as I go home , I like how they think I am nerd , it makes me feel SMART !
:) I am in the 9th grade still have 2 months till finals :)
Today was quite boring it is just 2:30 pm but , I can already predict that nothing is going to happen ..
I was quite disappointed today , since I was looking forward to eating Sushi , it has been 2 months since the last time I had it .. but I couldn't and write now I am eating some boiled potato with aloooot of hot sauce - still tasty :) - ..


No comments:

Post a Comment