Thursday 28 March 2013

A great link for you to try

Hehehehe... So I guess that a blog is something that everyone can see..
Hmmmm..  Mom keeps telling me to learn Chinese instead of Japanese but I don't want to , Chinese is really hard and it is close to impossible for me .. What about you ? Do you think that Chinese is more important than Japanese ? Today I discovered this website , it has some amazing lessons on Japanese and I wanted to share it with those of you who might be interested ..
http://thejapanesepage.com/grammar.htm 
By the way .. I am taking a week off Japanese ( I know I just started , but I am a student so.. )
During this time I am exploring internet for helpful websites and I will share them with you guys ...
By the way , If anyone might know a good library in KSA , AlRiyadh , that sells japanese books then please share it with me ... cuz we moved here last July , and I can't find foreign books here :(
Arigatou Gozaimasu 、 ありがとうございます .

Sandra Barker.




No comments:

Post a Comment