Thursday 28 March 2013

Harvest Moon DS Cute

  Do you know this game ?
It is really fun , It is called HarvestMoon Ds Cute .
Its story is amazing , and I used to play it without getting much sleep !
You can either get it for your Nitendo DS or download it on your PC !

If you want to download it , just leave a comment and I will send you the link .

There are two versions of the game a girl and a boy version  :)
I really recommend it !
If you need any help with it , you can leave a comment as well , I will be glad to help :)
 Make sure , you have a password to secure your account LOL , since I really do have an awful memory with that .... I almost had everything , until someone saved their game data over mine and BAM all lost ! so be careful :@
                                                             
                                                                 
Sandra Barker.

PS:
The boy's version of the game is called : Harvest Moon DS. (HMD)
The girl's version of the game is called : Harvest Moon DS Cute . (HMDC)






No comments:

Post a Comment