Wednesday 27 March 2013

My first post

Well , this is my first post .. So far I have always liked writing statuses on Facebook ..
So , today while I was reading some tips about learning Japanese , there was that tip about creating your blog and sharing your achievements with people .. ( now honestly I am not sure wither a blog will be visible to all people or just to my address book contacts - I hope it is the first option though )
So ... to be honest I have ZERO contacts in this account so WOW if the second option was true .. then I guess I will be talking to myself alot ..
I got interested in Japanese at first when I started watching Anime .. But I never made a step and learned it .. It was just a shallow interest where you will just say ' I like Japanese .. ' ... After a while I started hearing Japanese songs .. mostly Anime's OST , since I heard these songs for almost a thousand time .. I had already memorized them .. but it was really funny to be singing something that you don't even understand ..
SO 3 weeks ago I started learning Japanese online and I am still doing that ..
hmmmm... so since it is my bed time now I can't write anymore ..
I am now at a decent level in Japanese ..
1 week ago I COMPLETELY MASTERED HIRAGANA :)

I will share all my tips while learning .. :)

Sandra Barker.

No comments:

Post a Comment